8 Records found.


How do I obtain a copy of my DD Form 214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) as well as other documents in my official file?Veterans may request copies of their DD Form 214 and/or copies of documents from their official records from the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). If deceased, his/her next of kin (parents, spouse, or children) may request copies. Online, you may go to either and complete the eVetRecs or SF 180, or go to:, go to Other Links and select Veterans and Retirees. In addition, SF 180 may be available from your local Veteran's Administration office.
How do I install the DA 25-30 (Consolidated Index of Army Publications and Blank Forms)? We currently offer the DA Pam 25-30 in two ways. —
How do I obtain printed and stocked Departmental Forms (DA, DD, SF, OF and other agency forms) used by the Army? If you are an Army user and have an account with MDD you may order online at: If you need assistance, please contact Customer Service at: or phone 314-592-0910 (DSN 693-9606). Army units stationed in Europe and Army units deployed to Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait (and other countries in the Middle East) should contact the Army in Europe Publishing System (AEPUBS) Customer Service Team, Document Management Branch (IMEU-GD) to obtain Army and higher level forms. For additional assistance, please contact: or phone Comm (+49) 06302-67-5824 DSN: 314-496-5824, FAX: (+49) 06302-67-5800, DSN: 496-5828. In addition to the U.S. Army Publications Distribution Center, Europe, there is a small forms stockroom in Kuwait (ARCENT-KU) the phone number is DSN 318-438-5317.